International Students

International Students


We accept students from foreign countries.  Foreign students need to apply for a Visa through the SEVIS program.  Please go to their web site for information.  There is an additional charge for the I20 Form.  We are designated a M1 school and you will need an I20 form to enter the United States.  On your application please include your country of birth as well as your country of citizenship.  These are required by the U.S. Immigration and Customers Enforcement Agency.  Tuition is to be paid in U.S. Funds.  Please allow about 6 weeks for the complete process.


We will make housing arrangements for you with a private family and we will be able to provide transportation to and from school and make sure you are able to go shopping etc

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Where your success begins with a professional education